[Asterisk-Users] Chan_sccp - status

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Mon May 2 11:50:55 MST 2005

> I have not had much luck with chan_sccp, yet.  I have about 40 7910's and
> everytime I try them, Asterisk crashes after about 15 minutes.  Skinny seems
> to work a little better, but it's missing some features like WMI and the
> phone does give a ringing status when calling out on it.  I tried the newest
> version of chan_sccp today and it also bombed on me.  It seems like once a
> get a few of the following in the log file is when it chokes:
>
> ERROR[19583]: Erp, tried to hangup when we didn't have an active channel?!
>
> Running this on 1.0.7.  Any else got chan_sccp working?

I have the same problem. I *suspect* that the segfault is caused by a
phone starting to dial out but after a few digits decides to hang up teh
call before completing it.

Maybe * is wrongly matching it with something in the dialplan, dunno. But
I do know it always segfaults when you try to dial out.

Remco