[Asterisk-Users] post-dial variable for whoever answered?

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Sun May 1 18:14:30 MST 2005

            I'm looking for suggestions on how to use changemonitor() to
modify the filename monitor() is writing to, once an extension has picked up
the call. For instance, the filename is currently
"accounting-${TIMESTAMP}-${CALLERIDNUM}". I'd like to do a changemonitor()
to make the filename "accounting-${TIMESTAMP}-${CALLERIDNUM}-<ext>" where
<ext> is the extension number of the SIP client who actually answered. Keep
in mind, its dialing multiple destinations, so I don't know what number
picks up beforehand.

Thanks

Tim