[Asterisk-Users] Web interface Suggestions

G.Marshall g.marshall at dalmany.co.uk
Sun May 1 14:31:53 MST 2005

> I think you will find AMP is about to implement a multi tenant solution.
But does AMP deal with realtime? or just flat files the data for which is
held in a db?

>> Open Source project I assume. I am interested in this project do you
Only open source.....

>> have a webpage about it?

You can find the current version at
https://www.dalmany.co.uk/asterisk/index.html I am open to suggestions and
requests.  Pages waiting incorporation include voicemail, sip users and
sip peers.

This only deals with Realtime, it does not replicate AMP with a db and
flatfiles.  It does not modify any flatfiles, only the realtime database
so one has to know about realtime and how it works to get the full
benefit.

I am in the throws of moving house which is preventing me from developing
it as quickly as I would like.