[Asterisk-Users] Queues configuration

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sun May 1 12:07:44 MST 2005

Anton Krall wrote:
> I have my agents defined in agents.conf.. Damn.. I normally use
> agentcallbacklogin.. So how can I use agentcallbacklogin and addqueuemember?

AddQueueMember does pretty much the same thing as AgentCallbackLogin, it
causes the queue to dial the agent when a call is being delivered to
them. It just doesn't use any of the chan_agent infrastructure, so you'd
have to build your own agent code/password entry and validation before
calling AddQueueMember. There is an example on the wiki of doing this.