[Asterisk-Users] Audio cut off at beginning of call

Gene Naden gene.naden at globalteldata.com
Sun May 1 11:39:58 MST 2005

    When we call out from our Asterisk system we consistenly lose the first
roughly 1500 milliseconds of the audio from the destination. This is easiest
to demonstrate with a recorded announcement. In other words, "Hello" for
example is missing.
    We are calling over the PSTN via a voice T1 line.
    We are using the "stable" cvs from about April 1.
    I searched lists.digium.com but did not find anyone with this problem
using the PSTN. Does anyone have any ideas?

Gene Naden, MA , MD
Programmer Analyst
GlobalTeldata II, LLC
4700 N. Ravenswood