[Asterisk-Users] Pattern Matching

Tim Connolly tim at timsnet.com
Sun May 1 10:36:17 MST 2005

Hmm.. The only reason it *should* do that is if it runs out of priorities on
the more significant match, it will then drop back to the next priority on
the next less significant match. Send me your real contexts offline, maybe
we're both missing something in the translation to the list. The 'incoming'
extensions are 100% match, right??? There's no 9 or 1 prepended on the
inbound call? The reason I ask is usually Vonage and BV send you 1+.. rather
than just the 10 digit dnis.

  _____