[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.6 stable IAX2 Firefly supervised call transfer?

Paul Redstone paul.redstone at solica.com
Sun May 1 10:00:21 MST 2005

Hi

I see various discussions on this but cannot get it to work, and is not clear
that anyone resolved this. This seems pretty fundamental so I am missing
something, but I cannot find it anywhere.

# does work for blind transfers - no problem.

But the various * commands given in features.conf do not. OK, I've picked up
that this may not be in the released one but also I've found that chan_iax2.c
does talk about attended transfers.

Also iax2 debug shows that the * key is being recognised and passed back.

Can anyone help on this - IAX2 is so much better than SIP which may not have
this problem.

We're using Firefly phone - neat, simple, seems reliable.

Paul