[Asterisk-Users] sip based fax client software

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sun May 1 07:38:38 MST 2005

I know there is a way to receive faxes via asterisk but is there any way
to send out faxes using a soft client, something that can be installed
on a pc like Winfax that can send out faxes via my asterisk server?

I have a packet 8 ata connected via an x100p card and I'd like to be
able to fax out from two pc's on my lan - it seems crazy to have to buy
an fxs card for a fax machine when I already run IAX voice clients on
both pc's

Cheers,

Dean