[Asterisk-Users] Programing a call forward feature to cel phones

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sun May 1 00:51:46 MST 2005

On 20:28, Sat 30 Apr 05, Anton Krall wrote:
> :)
> No problem dialing another cell phone from asterisk or incoming from cel
> phone, etc.
>
> Console says nothing.
>
> The forwarded call is been directed using zap (x100)
>
> So nothing looks wrong... But still...cant figure out why forwarding the
> call to a cel phone via zap gets those weird sounds after 2 seconds of
> talking and why this happens just when redirecting to a cel phone. Seems
> that if you redirect to a land line is ok.
>
> Also, sometimes, when in a call, any call (cel, land line, etc) sometimes a
> weird sound much like the one I mentioned kicks in the call and I cant get
> the caller because of the sound and he cant listen to me, so I need to hit
> flash and then flash again and the call continues without the sounds...
> Anybody seen that before? Could it be asterisk or the x100? Maybe worth
> mentioning, that I use Monitor to records all calls... Could that be it ?

I saw in another post you have echocancelwhenbridged=off
Did you try to turn this on and see if the problem is gone ?
--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."