[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice limits???

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Sun May 1 00:32:10 MST 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-01 at 01:53 -0500, Tim Connolly wrote:
> I would know if they real-time charged for that... Although I normally only
> have 10-12 calls going, I watch pretty close and dispute any
> supposed-to-be-free-but-not calls!

The 20-30 loop was this month, and they havent charged, they all show as
$0.00 on my detail.  As for your 5 outbound limit, I dunno, maybe it was
just that time maybe it was something else because all inbound in that
loop was stanaphone all outbound 1 single broadvoice account.

I dont intentionally abuse that 'feature' and havent done it since their
upgrades (which it appears every voip provider did this week) so I
dunno.

I believe that its a violation, a tech said (which is not binding
but ...) that you are supposed to have 1 BV account per *person* using
the service, which for a home situation is not relaistic.  The tech did
use the conditional 'technically' when telling me this.
--
Trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com
UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402