[Asterisk-Users] Re: Are there online forums instead of this

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Thu Mar 31 23:36:00 MST 2005

In case anyone's interested, I have all the Digium and Iptel lists (asterisk
and ser) in a program called LURKER. I downloaded all the archives,
populated the database and now get updates dynamically.

In other words, I have a fully-threaded and searchable web version of the
lists without resorting to google.

I can't share it just yet, as it's in our office on the end of a narrow
pipe, but If I move it to our data centre facility I could possibly open it
up (depending on how much $$$ in traffic costs it results in).

How many people would want to use it?