[Asterisk-Users] Call Forwarding

Paul junk at irqx.com
Thu Mar 31 21:09:12 MST 2005

I have an asterisk box with two digium x100p cards. I have a POTS line
connected to one of them. Basically my goal is to have someone call into the
incoming POTS line and be presented with a menu where they would select an
extension that would automatically connect them to my cell phone(the menu is
already setup). I have two phone lines and too FXO cards, but I understand
that it can be done with one line and one card using the three-way calling
feature. I have the menu system setup and it works well with the exception
of transferring or forwarding the call to my cell phone. The most success
that I've had is using the DTMF command and manually dialing the number. My
phone rings, but asterisk hangs up before I can answer it. I could set a
timeout on it, but it would disconnect the call after that time even if I
was still on the phone. Please help!

Paul