[Asterisk-Users] Calls to outside lines

Scheda scheda at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 20:11:56 MST 2005

I'm trying to make an outgoing call to my cell phone in two different
occasions. One is when a certain CID calls my number, and that will
automatically set a new CID and send it to my cell phone. I can
accomplish this with one phone number, but any time I try to add more
than one, it gives me errors. Also, what I want to do is have someone
be able to hit, let's say 7 and then it will set a new CID and call
out to my cell phone. Here is the code I have for both right now.

exten => 7,1,Answer()
exten => 7,2,SetCallerID(${spoof})
exten => 7,2,Dial,IAX2/scheda:*****@switch-2.nufone.net/${scheda}

  exten => s,1,Answer()
  exten => s,2,GotoIf($[${CALLERIDNUM} = ${gumby}]?99,1:2)

Now then, if I add more than one in the GotoIf app, I get errors. I'm
not sure exactly what to do there. I've played around with both of
them a few different ways.