[Asterisk-Users] snom220

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Thu Mar 31 19:29:46 MST 2005

> > I want to know how to do a consultative transfer on the second call
> > I.o.w if a call come in,A and another call come in B and B asks to
be
> > transfered to exten 200,I want to speak to 200 1st and the transfer
B to
> > 200.
> Easy. Park the call, call B and talk to him and tell him where the
> call is parked

This applies to the SNOM 190 which should be the same as the 220

Make sure the break key = off in the snom web based setup utility, after
this is off the transfer key will bridge the last two active calls.

So you are on a call on line 1, line 2 rings
You answer line 2 by pressing the flashing button (hold key not needed,
it is automatic).
Press the third line button (again, hold is automatic), talk to the
third party, and press the transfer key when ready, the line 2 and line
3 will de bridged and they will disappear from the phone.
Press line 1 to resume the original call.