[Asterisk-Users] Installing CAPI

Leandro Morgado leandro.morgado at bragaredes.homelinux.com
Thu Mar 31 16:53:39 MST 2005

Hi,

I've used the Fritz AVM PCI card with Junghanns.net  chan_capi and it's
working great. It's never crashed or given problems, although I have a
low call volume (at most 50 calls a day). The setup was not straight
forward (fritz drivers compilation, version matching, etc) but it wasn't
very dificult with help from the very same links you gave (wiki and
junghanns docs).

Maybe it's a problem with your ISDN card? I've tried 2 other cards and
just couldn't get them to work. The Fritz works great though!

Leandro