[Asterisk-Users] Many analog lines

Paul Mahler psvwm at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 31 16:19:54 MST 2005

You can purchase a T1 card and a channel bank. Or you can buy a gateway device,
for example http://www.mediatrix.com/products_devices.php?prodid=3 We have been
having good luck with the Mediatrix gateways.

be very careful with your choice of vendors for a gateway. I had what I thought
was the worst support of my entire career with Audiocodes. I found the
documentation to be useless, too. My advice is to stay far, far away from
Audiocodes.

Hi,

how to use Asterisk where I need to have lets say 40 analog lines. Any ideas?

Thanks,
David
To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: