[Asterisk-Users] Are there online forums instead of this

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Mar 31 16:04:17 MST 2005

Francesco Peeters wrote:

> I do not claim/pretend to speak for everybody on this list, but I *do*
> think that others that promote web forums should not do so either...

Hear hear!!

Let's let it die, folks; there are more pressing issues to deal with.

It's true that as long as the Digiumites hang out here, it's going to be
tough to get any traction for a web forum.  So, just like those of us
who prefer email lists would have to do if the canonical list were to be
a forum: suck it up, and do the best you can.

I hope everyone realizes that this is religion we're talking here, not
technology.

Thanks.

b.