[Asterisk-Users] Livevoip still no DTMF?

Mike Benoit ipso at snappymail.ca
Thu Mar 31 13:45:53 MST 2005

I have a LiveVOIP toll-free DID and DTMF works fine. I haven't had any
complaints so far. Though, I do get a "dead air" (call doesn't reach my
asterisk box) when I dial the number on rare occasions. A simple re-dial
and it usually works.

Ring back also doesn't work, but I got around that by using MOH to play
a ringing sound, so its not a big deal for me.

I don't specify any DTMF mode in my iax.conf either.

--
Mike Benoit <ipso at snappymail.ca>