[Asterisk-Users] System requirements as users grow...

Kyle Hultman khultman at sch-farmville.org
Thu Mar 31 13:55:37 MST 2005

This e-mail message (and attachments) may contain
information that is confidential to Southside
Community Hospital.  If you are not the intended
recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the
message or attachments.  In such a case, please
notify the sender by return e-mail immediately and
erase all copies of the message and attachments.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message and attachments that do not relate to
the official business of Southside Community
Hospital are neither given nor endorsed by it.