[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

Tom tom at ispstuff.com
Thu Mar 31 12:54:15 MST 2005

At 12:00 PM 3/31/2005, you wrote:
>Do you think Digium has enough money for that? I don't know how large
>Sangoma is, but they've been around almost as long as I have...

Sangoma has a lot of history and design experience with T1 cards.  I have
used their T1 cards in routers since 1997 and they are rock solid and just
work.

I believe they are a publicly traded company on the Canadian Stock Exchange
so it probably wouldn't be difficult to find out a company value.  Perhaps
they are big enough to buy digium. :)

Tom