[Asterisk-Users] zoom x5v and *

Yusuf Alakavuk yusuf.alakavuk at grid.com.tr
Thu Mar 31 11:56:51 MST 2005

Hi,

We have tested x5v with asterisk but there was not a problem like that. The
two issue with the modem was;
1. You are not able to register on a server that is connected to the
Ethernet interface. It only registers through the ADSL interface.
2. According to firmware version you have to reset and configure the modem
couple of times to make it register to asterisk.

Yusuf Alakavuk

Grid Bilisim Teknolojileri A.S.
Kustepe Mahallesi Leylak Sokak
Murat Is Merkezi A Blok Kat:2 Daire:9