[Asterisk-Users] Are there online forums instead of this

bass at silkroad.com bass at silkroad.com
Thu Mar 31 12:03:12 MST 2005

There are many on-line forums related to asterisk, including www.asteriskforum.com ... the problems is that as long as Digium supports this type of "dinosaur era" list, the other communties will not grow.

The responsbility is Digium and if they truly care about building this community, they should endorse one of the forums, or set up their own, and turn this list off.

There is no need to set up another one, as their are already many people who have done that.  You can set up 100 of these, but if Digium does not support it by using it, then there is is a problem

I don't believe that Digium is as narrow minded as suggested by the poster below.