[Asterisk-Users] Open Source Billing Software

Max W Blackmer Jr max at knowledgepowerit.com
Thu Mar 31 11:15:04 MST 2005

I am just beginning work on Trabas now. nothing as of yet. I just liked
the features that it currently offers, but it does definitely need
allot of work yet.  I am looking at adapting this one or take the
concepts and rewrite for PHP.

Some features I am looking for that are not in the current system.

1. Better ability to pull in records from asterisks CDR using billing
codes.
2. Dynamic reports for CDR according to Clients requirements.
3. Allow clients to look at the current state of their account to
integrate to End user web site through SOAP calls.
4. Make PDF bills and Reports  with the capability of emailing or
generate on demand for web download for clients.

Any other Ideas anyone might need in addition to trabas features?

Thanks,

Max W. Blackmer, Jr.