[Asterisk-Users] Online forums vs email list...

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Thu Mar 31 11:07:41 MST 2005

Hi,

I am curious just what the advantages of an email forum over an online
one. Thanks for the search tip, but it is still an annoying way to
search. Some advantages to an online forum might be the ability to see
the number of views on a thread, number of answers on a thread without
counting the stupid emails, moving a thread to a sticky position to use
as a FAQ, etc. Do not get me wrong I am a big command line fan with
Linux but sometimes GUI's are easier, I am not one of those purist who
only use a MAC, Windows or Linux - I use what I think is the best fit
for a job...

Thanks for all the fast replys you Guys/Gals are great!