[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Thu Mar 31 09:35:15 MST 2005

I'm happy for you.  But my TDM04B will stop responding after about two
weeks, even if there are zero calls during that time.  I found that out when
I set up my test server.  Currently, I have a script that shuts down
Asterisk once a week, unloads the modules, then reloads everything.  That
keeps things in line, but it's a band-aid, not a fix.

Currently, if I were looking to buy any sort of phone card, TDM or
otherwise, Digium would not be my first choice.  I also could not, in good
conscience, recommend their products to other people.