[Asterisk-Users] Business Opportunity for Australia

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Mar 31 09:50:08 MST 2005

Hi John,
Not sure exactly what you are planning to offer but be aware I've been
using www.faktortel.com.au for about 3 months now.

Sensational and almost flawless service.

Unlimited incoming calls to my Sydney 02 number that gets diverted to my
asterisk server here in New York for only A$12 a month.

I cant imagine that there is a lot of profit to be made below that price
point, but interested in hearing if you are going to offer anything
different in the way of features or are you just going to compete on
price?

Cheers,
Dean