[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Thu Mar 31 09:22:41 MST 2005

I think the telecom market is so huge that it can easily support several
hardware suppliers - and all of them can be successful if they make a
good product.  It can be good for Digium (and ultimately for us) that
Sangoma is providing some competition, as it will drive Digium to new
levels of performance and reliability.

-Scott Stingel

www.evtmedia.com