[Asterisk-Users] Sangoma VS. Digium

David Brodbeck DavidB at mail.interclean.com
Thu Mar 31 08:00:12 MST 2005

If anything "puts the dagger" to Digium it'll be their own inability to
engineer reliable hardware.

I appreciate what Digium has done for Asterisk, but reliability expectations
for phone equipment are extremely high.  I sympathize with people who need
hardware that doesn't need to be restarted once a week just to do its job
properly.  If Digium can't deliver on those reliability expectations, and do
it soon, people are going to switch to companies that can.  And you know
what?  I don't blame them.