[Asterisk-Users] Automatic Configuration Tools?

Mark R. Watson mark at mwcnetwork.com
Thu Mar 31 06:48:54 MST 2005

MWCNETWORK.COM
*
March 31, 2005*

Hello Asterisk-users:

I am interested in automatic configurations based on typical legacy
phone systems configurations.

In other words, after installing Asterisk- I don't want to have to learn
the mechanics of the PBX, I just want it to work out of the box.

Given that most PBX solutions follow similar configurations, a selection
of say 5 or 6 configurations could be selectable in a menu.

Obviously some people will need a fully customized solution, and that's
fine- I am just looking to reduce my deployment costs.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

*Mark Watson
Internet Consultant*