[Asterisk-Users] Xten-lite for linux

Kris Edwards krisedwards at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:35:07 MST 2005

Well, I'm certainly not selling xten.. Perhaps my enthusiasm extends
from my disgust with everything else.  In particular, kphone, and
sjphone.  I have noticed latency with xten in meetme, but if I just dial
somebody it works better than anything I've tried (so far.. I've only
spend about 1 hour talktime).  Anyway, I'm certainly more hip on open
source, and can't wait to try gnomemeetings sip once I can actually get
it to compile :/

I have not tried lipz4 yet either (not sure if it will work w/ gentoo,
but I might give it a try if I can find any rave reviews)