[Asterisk-Users] Limitations of aah

Voip Business voipbusiness at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:04:58 MST 2005

My Friend, if you and ME and everyone that do something new in AAH
(which has been a great step forward for asterisk newbies and common
users like me) but will be fine to have  a Wiki for AAH so everyone
can cooperate in DOCS and not to let that HUGE and Horrible (Dont
forget NOT PAYED) job for the DOC Team.

also in this forum which is ASTERISK and not AAH will be nice to
integrate and cooperate in the USER FRIENDLY Side of the story, I
think asterisk NOW is stable and feature rich and now needs to be neat
and easier. and dont forget about getting better.

Regards

Humberto