[Asterisk-Users] SPA-841 Call waiting?

Steve Clark sclark at netwolves.com
Wed Mar 30 14:49:39 MST 2005

Paul Dugas wrote:
> On Wed, March 30, 2005 4:22 pm, Steve Clark said:
>
>>I'll go thru the config one more time if it still doesn't work I'll then
>>try having it register with asterisk not that I can see where that should
>>make a difference.
>

> Huh?  Then what are you registering with?  My 841 basically does nothing
> until after it registers with the server.  Perhaps I'm missing something
> here...

There is an option under admin->ext that you can set to allow making calls with
out reg. and ans calls without reg.

But I just changed it to register and have the gotten the same results. I call
form phone a thru asterisk to the phone B and answer it. I then use  phone C to
  call phone B and I get a sip 486 busy here and asterisk goes into vm.

I have on admin->phone page both ext set to 1. I have admin->ext1 enabled and
registering with asterisk. I have admin->ext2 disabled. I get both lines active
and can call out from either one.

Steve