[Asterisk-Users] How can I solve this?

Christian Peter christian.peter at charlysworld.de
Wed Mar 30 13:42:00 MST 2005

Hi,

I've got a problem with my incoming calls (SIP). First I tried to route
different providers to different extensions in which ._ matched the call
and called the internal phones and so on.

Then I got this Nikotel Account. I managed to get it working. Small hint
for the people trying Nikotel and having problems with the internal 99er
numbers. Nikotel redirects with the 302 message to a user called
user at 63.214.186.6. Asterisk can't redirect unless you define a sip.conf
section with [63.214.186.6]. See
http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001974 and read
marksters comment at the bottom.

So now it worked.

Then I tried two Nikotel Accounts on the same asterisk machine. Problem
is that now every internal 99er call goes to the extension defined in
[63.214.186.6]. My idea is now to route every incoming call to one
extension. I tried to recognize the called number int the extension like
this:

9978389389,1,Answer
9978389389,2,...ring phone 1

9948389390,1,Answer
9948389390,2,...ring phone 2

(these are fake numbers)

But I did not manage to route the call based on the called numbers. Only

_.,1,Answer
_.,2,...ring a phone

did work.

Does anyone have a hint? I would appreciate any comments!
Thanks in advance

Christian Peter