[Asterisk-Users] Settup of incomming calls

Sascha Ferley Sascha.Ferley at infineon.net
Wed Mar 30 12:29:28 MST 2005

Hi,

I am new to asterisk. I have bought a TDM400P card (TDM22B), and am trying
to configure it right now. I am using Asteriskathome, with the AMP
interface.
My problem is that incomming calls seem to be answered after 1 ring and
then dropped with a goodbye statement. I would like to actually setup a
incoming call route and not to be picked up for 3 rings.

Also i was woundering do i need to turn off something if i don't use a fxo
port (i have 2 fx0 ports and only using 1).

If anyone has a idea how i can get this setup,
please let me know

Thanks

Sascha