[Asterisk-Users] Giving sip users multiple contexts

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 08:21:50 MST 2005

Right,
I understand the logic behind this, and normally this is what I'd do..
but in this particular instance.. some users are going to have configs
that are different then what others have... I guess the answer is NO..
you can not have multiple contexts on a sip without creating a context
and includes... was hoping I could do includes on the sip user.