[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe flags in * 1.0.7

Asterisk at Home asteriskathome at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 29 18:49:20 MST 2005

It does seem to be a bug. If you look in app_meetme.c
you will see there is no code to do this update!

I added just the one line of code that respons to the
mute command from CVS HEAD and now it works fine.

you can take a look at the meetme app in Asterisk at Home
0.8 it is based on Asterisk 1.0.7 and areski's code.