[Asterisk-Users] Using @Home 0.7 and wanting to debug dial plan problem

Kellner, Peter Peter at PeterKellner.net
Tue Mar 29 16:42:20 MST 2005

I've finally got @Home .7 up and working.  I have a Digium TDM400P with
2 fxo and 2 fxs.  All I've done so far after loading is to run
genzaptelconf -s -d   ; verified that ztcfg -v shows all 4 ports and
logged into the AMP app and added 1 extension (200) to one of my fxs
ports.

When I pick up either of the phones plugged into the fxs ports and press
the number 2, it immediately rings busy.  I see my config in
extensions_additional.conf but somehow the dial plan never gets me
there.

Is there a way I can debug my dialplan to see where it flows through
when it gets caught on the 2 and rings busy?

Thanks