[Asterisk-Users] Avaya Partner ACS system, pre 7.0

Sean Kennedy skennedy at tpno-co.org
Tue Mar 29 14:31:16 MST 2005

Hi all,

I've got an old avaya partner acs <7.0 system here.  I'd like to add a
simple voip bridge so I can hook up our remote offices.  From my
research, it would seem the pre-7.0 series doesn't have a t1 port, so if
I wanted to do this, I would have to feed the avaya system fxs ports
from the asterisk box.

Does that sound about right?  Has anybody ever done this?  Does anybody
have any experiences they'd like to share in this area?

Sean