[Asterisk-Users] With a phone system.

Wiley Siler wsiler at education2020.com
Tue Mar 29 13:46:10 MST 2005

Read teh seciton covering AMP

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Jeffrey
Sharpe
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 1:43 PM
To: 'Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion'
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] With a phone system.

I was looking thru the archives and did not see anything, might not have
looked far enough back.

I installed Asterisk at Home 0.7 today, and connected it to an analog port
of our phone system.  Using extension 200 and SIPphone lite I can get
incoming calls, problem is reaching the other extensions on the phone
system that I am connected to and also dialing outgoing calls.  The
phone system requires that I dial 9 for an outside line, so how do I
setup my dial plan?  Any help with this would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff.