[Asterisk-Users] small qos switch

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Tue Mar 29 12:33:16 MST 2005

I used Sveasoft but later shifted to OpenWrt for it's openness and
flexibility.

Check this at
http://openwrt.org/OpenWrtDocs/About?action=show&redirect=OpenWrt

I find this much more flexible as the underlying framework of the code
building is same as Asterisk - Open Platform with many hooks possible.

Seshu