[Asterisk-Users] Kernel panic loading second fritz card

Oga oga at nexatis.com
Tue Mar 29 07:11:58 MST 2005

Hello David,

I've spent many hours to make my 2 Fritz PCI v2 work with Asterisk :-)
I was not able to make them work with the fcpci drivers (even with
custom driver modifications).

The solution was to use mISDN (with chan_capi) instead of fcpci.

You have a guideline at http://rcum.uni-mb.si/~uvp00845b/
However, there is a caveat : when installing the avm driver, use the
special following syntax, otherwise the 2nd card will not work : insmod
avmfritz.ko protocol=2,2 type=28,28

Hope it helps,

Olivier