[Asterisk-Users] HFC PCI

Denis Dulcetta Denis.Dulcetta at Logostech.it
Tue Mar 29 05:44:58 MST 2005

Greetings to everyone!

I am new to Asterisk and ISDN modules so i tried to follow many of the

articles about capi, bristuff, mISDN and so on.

Now I am working in mISDN but every way I try I have compiling errors!

The HFC PCI card is a Digi Datafire Micro V.

The bristuff give me the error "invalid module format zaphfc.ko" and I

don't know how to compile and load it.

The capi solution give me many many compiling errors.

Some one can give me a good step by step how to or suggest witch is the

best solution for an hfc pci card?

Thanks in Advance

Denis