[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk, SER, NAT, STUN and the whole debate

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Tue Mar 29 05:28:28 MST 2005

Thank you for your story Paul, nice work with the dialplans!

I have one question, so you say that for server 2, asterisk is behind nat
and you have sip clients inside and outside the nat. Which ports are you
forwarding to asterisk from your firewall and in the case of sip clients
outside nat, did you have to open certain ports for each client or all
clients use the same?

For inside clients it should be a charm!

Very nice job Paul, intercity dialing and everything well connected... That
was a good story.. Thx for sharing.

Anton