[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel based timing for VoIP-only Asterisk

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at ritstele.com
Tue Mar 29 01:58:11 MST 2005

Hi,

In a VoIP only environment, Asterisk has to use ztdummy
to have any chance of playing back understandable audio
files (without drops, hickups etc).

I have been using ztdummy to some degree of success, but
I also have a "Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 1" in the
Asterisk machine I'm using. I'm not using this card for
anything at all, but I'm wondering how to set it up for
timing only. What do I have to do (I have no experience
at all with zap channels and the zaptel.conf file)?

--
Andreas Sikkema                Rits tele.com
Van Vollenhovenstraat 3    3016 BE Rotterdam