[Asterisk-Users] SPA-841 Call waiting?

Paul Dugas paul at dugasenterprises.com
Mon Mar 28 22:29:09 MST 2005

On Tue, March 29, 2005 12:24 am, Darren Wright said:
> I can call out just fine on all 4 lines, however, if I am on the line,
> another call coming in does not ring the 2nd line...it just goes to busy
> / VM.

DO you have the phone registering 4-separate time with your server?  I
initially had my 2-line unit setup that way and was getting what you
describe until Sipura told me that both of the buttons needed to be using
the same single line.  I can get you the names of the fields to set
tomorrow when I've got access if you'd like.

Paul

--
Paul A. Dugas                    Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugasenterprises.com        1711 Indian Ridge Drive