[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home 0.7 released

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Mon Mar 28 19:15:09 MST 2005

I'm finally back from my trip to Asia and am starting in
on the CBMySQL and MeetMe2 apps.

I really like where Areski is heading with WebMeetMe and
think I will likely merge my scheduling features into
WebMeetMe.  My 'C' skills are going to prevent any real
improvements in MeetMe2, other than compile cleanup, and
small bug fixes.

The bulk of what we want to accomplish is tied to the web-gui
and CBMySQL.  So the question I have is would the *@Home user
base find any value in a conference scheduler addon?

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of
Asterisk at Home
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 5:36 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk at Home 0.7 released

We had added a lot to this release to our one button
install of Asterisk. Now you can have even more
features automatically installed and configured.

    Asterisk 1.0.7
    AMP 1-10-007
    Flash Operator Panel 0.20
    Redesigned WebMeetme
    weather agi scripts
    Midnight Commander

We have added some of our most requested features.

- Web Meetme is now installed by default and the
meetme2 application is no longer needed.
- we now have ZAP extension thanks to AMP 007
- weather.agi reads the current weather report using
text to speech

To UNSUBSCRIBE or update options visit: