[Asterisk-Users] Open Source Billing Software

Rod Bacon rod.bacon at empoweredcomms.com.au
Mon Mar 28 16:53:03 MST 2005

I know that this has been a hot topic in the past, and that there are a
number of views about the overall suitability of RADIUS, which billing
methodology is best, what is the meaning of life and such...

What I would like to know is has anyone found an open-source billing
platform that performs basic billing functionality (pre/post) from
RADIUS and/or Asterisk CDR and is written (well-written) in either PHP
or PERL.

I'm hoping that others' experience can save me some time.