[Asterisk-Users] call files run at certain times

Anton Krall akrall-lists at intruder.com.mx
Mon Mar 28 15:37:05 MST 2005

BTW, can you use the same call file to make 2 calls in order or just 1 call
per call file?

What I want to do is first make a call to a sip phone and playback some file
and then make another call to the same sip phone but this time connect the
call to a zap line.

This has to be in order since the first call is kind of an announce and the
second is the actual connect.

Can this be done on the same call file or what do you guys suggest?