[Asterisk-Users] AMP-1.10.007 Released!

Ryan Courtnage ryan-lists at voxbox.ca
Mon Mar 28 11:06:42 MST 2005

On 28-Mar-05, at 10:48 AM, Jon Walsh wrote:

> Okay thanks Lads but I am completely afraid that if I unpak this file
> in the directory of AMP will it override my current settings and I
> haven't found where you saying the upgrade instructions are with teh
> original announcement?? I am a newbie can you tell

Please use the project mailing lists for question regarding AMP:
http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=121515

#cat /usr/src/AMP/UPGRADE

Upgrading from the AMP-version.tar.gz download from sourceforge:

- save the AMP-version.tar.gz to /usr/src/
- cd /usr/src/ :: change to your /usr/src directory
- rm -rf AMP :: remove your current AMP directory
- tar -zxvf AMP-version.tar.gz :: extract the new AMP tar
- cd AMP :: change to the AMP directory
- ./install_amp :: run the install script

Ryan