[Asterisk-Users] AMP-1.10.007 Released!

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Mon Mar 28 10:32:37 MST 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:24:00 -0500
  steve szmidt <steve at szmidt.org> wrote:
> On Monday 28 March 2005 12:19, Jon Walsh wrote:
>> How does one downlaod the upgrade only is there the
>>ability to do so
>> from the software or do you need to re-burn an iso or is
>>the iso an
>> upgrade version or the whole install over again?
>> Jonathan
>>

> You can do it manually, or through a script like this
>one:
> wget szmidt.org/asterisk/asterisk-update.sh
>
> There's a line which let's you specify a specific
>release like 1-0-7. You can
> get both the developer version or stable. Don't forget
> chmod 700 /usr/local/sbin/asterisk-update.sh
>

> --
>
> Steve Szmidt

Steve,

   I believe you have confused AMP-1.10.007 with ASterisk
1.0.7. This was an inquiry about AMP and not Asterisk. Two
different beasts.

Jon,
  The AMP program is an addon to ASterisk. It is not in
ISO form. If you go to the AMP web site,
http://amp.coalescentsystems.ca/ and download the tar
file, you can uncompress it and do an upgrade. The upgrade
instructions were included in the original AMP
announcement...

Robert